Industries, today, have to keep pace with high costs of quality and enhance customer experience, resulting in higher budgetary spends and reduced time-to-market.
ADA’ Assurance Services, which span consulting, implementation and solutions, ensure business certainty with end-to-end testing services across diverse industries and regions.
What ADA Provides
ADA’ Assurance Services provide complete suite of services across the test value cycle. This includes consulting, functional, non functional and test support services.
- Test strategy (Enterprise and Program)
- Test process definition, assessment and benchmarking
- Test Center of Excellence (TCoE)
- Structural code assessment
- Test automation strategy, tooling and frameworks
- Performance test strategy, tooling and frameworks
- Security test strategy, tooling and frameworks
- Test environment and data management
- Niche testing strategy
- Tool / product evaluation, administration and management
Functional / Non Functional / Test Support Services:
- Requirement management
- Static analysis and structural code evaluation
- Unit and integration testing
- Functional testing (system, end-to-end, system integration)
- Performance testing (load, volume, stress, monitoring, tuning, etc.)
- Security testing
- Non-functional testing (accessibility, usability, operability, localization, Operations Acceptance Testing, etc.)
- Regression testing
- Test automation
- Environment management handling data, release and configuration management
- User Acceptance Testing
What We Test:
ADA’ Assurance Services provide assurance solutions covering enterprise applications, products, packages, devices, and niche and specialized testing:
- Technology and Platform: Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) testing, web 2.0, middleware, mobility testing, business intelligence, Data Warehouse (DWH) testing, etc.
- Devices: POS / Self Checkout (SCO), ATM, kiosks, mobile, mobile POS, set-top box, storage, network, routers, IVR, etc.
- Regulatory & Compliance: BASEL, HIPAA, SOX, Solvency, CFR21, SEPA, ICD, etc.
- Holistic assurance and business certainty in alignment with business and IT objectives and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Faster time-to-market with time-tested solutions and automation accelerators
- Increased productivity enabled by innovative solutions and reuse of domain knowledge
- Optimization of cost of quality with the deployment of proven test processes and techniques like defect prevention, first-time-right and near-zero defect delivery
- Savings in IT and test spends with a combination of ADA’s reusable test and domain knowledge, and digitization across test lifecycle
- Flexibility and transparency in engagements with suitable engagement and commercial models